Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Sunday Stamps Challenge #SSC251 HAVE A SLICE

Time for another Sunday Stamp Challenge! This one is really cool and  is called "Have a Slice". I was excited as soon as I saw it, because I love the colors and had the perfect colors for this challenge in my stash. I had so much fun making this card. I love using dies to create my cards. I love the dimension I can get from them! 

I cannot tell you the exact papers I used. They came from a past kit from Maker's Mart. The dies were from Spellbinders and the ink was an unbranded cube from a past card kit - I just don't remember what one it was, but one from a few years ago.

The challenge states you must use a minimum of 3 colors from the graphic they posted on Sunday. The challenge runs from February 21st until March 5th at 6pm EST. Have a look at the graphic below and if you'd like to join in, you can got to the challenge page here and find more details to enter. I hope you'll join in the fun!



3 comments:

Heather said...

Very cute Theresa! Such a playful take on our colors - very fun flower dies! Love that dotty paper, too! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

tweezle said...

Thank you so much for you kind words, Heather. I had a great time with the challenge!

Stef Perry said...

Love the lively card you've made, with the polka dot background and pretty trio of flowers! Thanks so much for joining us at Sunday Stamps!