Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2021

Maker's Mart KOM-002 Finished


This year is all about working on things I've had in my stash for a long time. I had purchased some Maker's Mart Card Kits of the Month on clearance a few years ago. When they came, I looked at them and pulled this one out to work on. I did the example pieces and then was at a loss and felt totally intimidated by the pieces that were left over. Mind you, I'm not a creative person. Take away the instructions and I feel lost. I put everything away and never touched the kits since. Well - not until this month. 

Starting with a partially used kit that I had abandoned was far from my warm and fuzzy place. I dumped out everything and stared at things and struggled trying to come up with something. Finally, I did and finished my first card. Was the second card easier? NOPE! Well, after a few days, I finished and here is my end result. 10 cards and one box down. 

No comments: