Pages

Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Trinket Earrings


I finished the earrings and am quite pleased. I did have some problems with the second one. I ended up accidentally wrapping the thread around the earring and ended up having to pull some of it apart. After doing that, I couldn’t get the bottom bead point to sit as nicely as the first. Of course, I didn’t notice it until after I had finished and I wasn’t pulling it back out again. It isn’t perfect, but I’ll wear them just the same.

I’m finding that I’ll have to pull out the camera instead of using my phone to get a more clear and true photo. I had an awful time trying to get pictures of the earrings. The phone kept adjusting and making them silver and turning my black background to a grey color.


These earrings are so much prettier in person. They really sparkle and the picture just doesn’t do it justice! I had to put them on and see how they looked. They are a little more true to color here, but Monday’s post is probably the most accurate of all of the photos. I do like these earrings and will be making them in more colors combinations to practice putting colors together. I think I need a course on color theory – actually I need a brain that can actually put things together like my daughter does!

If you want to make your own or see what else Deb has available, you can find the pattern along with many others here: https://www.aroundthebeadingtable.com/index.html

No comments: