Pages

Saturday, December 6, 2014

An Accomplishment to Share

Finally here and updating this poor blog! I've been so busy settling in with life here. Volunteer work, a hobby "job" and then a retinal hemorrhage that really put a damper on things, so you know what usually suffers - the blog, diary, etc.

Well, the retina is clearing up, and I am slowly getting back to stitching. It's been soooo long since I picked up a needle. I think I almost forgot how to stitch.  I have been working on this piece for years on and off. It's an official UFO (UnFinished Object) but it is now seeing the possibility of becoming finished. I put the final stitches in of The Bent Creek December Snapper and am now working on the border. Now, hopefully I'll have it done before the New Year and if not, well there's a new year right around the corner :)



No comments: